WINNER BATTERY integrates the latest technologies to serve the highest demands in every applicable sector such as:
- GEL is the top technology of Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries. This structure replaces the electrolyte with silicon dioxide in Gel state and can perform high currents until high degree of deep cycling. It also has excellent charge reception under very low & high temperatures. The reliability of the long service life under these conditions is excellent.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) is a newer Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) technology with compact construction and higher energy density compared to flooded SMF batteries. This technology provides stable high performance for extensive periods and it is widely used in the automotive industry for the most demanding vehicles incorporating the START/STOP technology.
- Spiral is a pure lead valve regulated technology with a special structure of very high assembly pressure. It provides very high and very low temperature discharge characteristics and can be charged efficiently under extreme temperature conditions.
- Calcium Sealed is the most advanced battery technology for starting use. It is maintenance-free with longer service life compared to conventional SLI technologies, due to the use of special calcium – lead alloys along with the expanded grid metal structure for both the positive and negative plates and low resistance enveloped separators.
- The Wet Charged design is the transitive technology for starting use between calcium sealed MF and dry charged. It integrates calcium technology with very good cranking performance along with open type accessible cover for easy density control. The plate design is strong and reliable for commercial & agricultural vehicles.
- The Dry Charged design performs immediate after filling the battery with electrolyte during activation. It provides long storage time and requires low maintenance with filling up of distilled water.
- Flooded Lead Acid (FLA) batteries are designed to cover the demands of long service life installations with high reliability for the widest range of temperatures (from -20οC up to +50οC and more) under medium and long duration discharge. They are open type, they require low maintenance and are manufactured with tubular a positive plate, which ensures long life characteristics.
- The battery under Standby Use performs high rate discharge current in shorter time and remains in float charge protecting the application with uninterrupted power supply when current / frequency is not regulated or the power is off. Due to its low internal resistance, the battery can be recharged efficiently in a short time.
- The battery under Cyclic Use is discharging in different depths and recovering the charging when the current is available again. This is repeated for a number of times according to the expected life design and the depths of discharge. It has excellent recovery performance after over-discharging. Winner Battery Cyclic Use series performs from 550 to 3.000 cycles under 50% D.O.D.