Slide the dots to find the
that suits you best!
- Fully recyclable
- Lead acid cycle resistance range
- Semi traction with flat plate design
- Deep Cycle with American type traction plate design
- Deep Cycle with tubular plate design
- In compliance with IEC 60095/EN 50342/EN 60254-1 standards
- Plates of increased thickness with higher corrosion resistance
- Long service life under repeated discharge – charge cycles
- Batteries for applications of high energy demand
- Lower resistance separators with glass mat for longer service life
- Wide range with proper types of D.O.D per application
WINNER SOLAR is the durable cycle resistant range of the program.
It incorporates all flooded lead technologies to provide suitable solutions for all Deep Cycle applications:
- Flat plate design with increased thickness and radial grids with special Pb/Sb/Sn/As/Se alloy, which assures resistance against corrosion. The micro-porous enveloped separators coupled with glass mat ensure low resistance and avoid the shedding of the active material. The active mass and the strong -compared to the conventional- plate design ensure positive reaction during the cyclic stress.
- American type plate design with thick American traction flat plates with corrosion resistance grids of hard paste and porous rubber separators with fiber glass-mat for low electric resistance. The improved paste and the lead sulfate provide longer life cycle and capacity, while the unified and embedded terminal prevents terminal damage even during high rate discharge.
- Tubular plate design with robust positive tubular and flat pasted negative plates, which provides high durability under harsh conditions. The higher porosity microporous rubber separators and the non woven gauntlets of lower electric resistance with the reliable no corrosion pillar, provide longer service life under high deep cycling.
WINNER SOLAR are capable of resisting to deep and repeated discharged cycles and subsequent charges, with the proper plate design according to the depth of discharge requirements per application.
WINNER SOLAR range follows EN / DIN / BCI specification in terms of cycle resistance:
- 300 cycles according to EN 60254-1 /EN 50342 for flat plate design types
- 600 cycles according to SBA0802 standard for American plate design types
- 1200 cycles according to EN 60254-1 for tubular plate design types
Solar energy systems
|Type No||Voltage||Capacity 20h||Cycles||Length||Width||Height||
WINNER SOLAR is available with the following terminal layouts and dimensions