Slide the dots to find the
that suits you best!
- Fully recyclable
- Cyclic resistant AGM technology
- Valve regulated sealed type
- Totally maintenance free - Very low rate of self-discharge
- Thick plates with special alloy for high rate discharge
- Special grids for vibration resistance designed for heavy duty applications
- No liquid acid - Leakage proof
- High reliability - Long service life - Long storage time
- According to EN 60254/1 specifications
- For automotives with high energy demands, yachts, wheelchairs, UPS, etc.
WINNER SOLARFREE is a sealed valve regulated series using AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) technology with absorbed electrolyte, non spillable. It is absolute maintenance free during service life and suitable for indoor applications.
SOLARFREE use a special thicker plate structure with cycle resistant active material for repeated charges and discharges. It has a high discharge ability with long life.
WINNER SOLARFREE is used for light solar and traction applications, electrical supply, hobby, leisure under cycling. The number of cycles are 400 at 75% depth of discharge according to EN 60254/1. The charging under cycling operation requires 2.40 – 2.45 V/C (20°C), while for constant voltage charging requires 2.25 – 2.30 V/C (20°C). The equalizing charge requires 2.50 – 2.60 V/C (20°C). The charging curves are IU, WU.
- Car audio
- Solar energy systems
- Marine Applications
|Type No||Voltage||Capacity 100h||Weight||Length||Width||Height||Total|
WINNER SOLARFREE is available with the following terminal layouts and dimensions